Nail of the Day: OPI's What's With the Cattitude?


Even though we're super close to summer, I felt in the mood for a springy nail color today, so I chose one that's been in my collection for a while, but that I haven't pulled out in a very long time: OPI's What's With the Cattitude, which was part of the Shrek collection back in 2010!

Although I love the end result, I can't help but admit that the application was incredibly streaky and transparent. It took three coats to get an opaque look and even then it was a bit streaky on a few nails. Not totally sure if that's because the polish is 4 years old or because it's just not the best formulation!

Either way, I'm already enjoying the pretty robin's egg blue!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

PHLBloggers
Follow on Bloglovin