Always a Bridesmaid: The Influenster Vow VoxBox


As you know, I'm part of an online influencer community called Influenster, and every quarter or so, I get a wonderful box of products to try and tell you guys about. Recently, I qualified for the Vow VoxBox, which made me a laugh a little, because it's clearly geared toward women getting married, and although I am attending four weddings this year (and am a bridesmaid or maid of honor in two of them), I am about as far away from marriage as a gal can get.

At the end of the day, it meant that a couple of the products (like a coupon for a free wedding web site) just weren't relevant to me, but I'll still give you a rundown of what was in the box (and a sneak peek of what I plan to blog about shortly!).

  1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in a gorgeous shade called Barracuda -- it really is the perfect bridal blue (and stay tuned, because a Nail of the Day featuring this color and my review of it is coming next!).
  2. A Tide to Go pen -- ladies, I don't care if it's your wedding or not, this is something I keep in my bag at ALL times because I am a perennial spiller and can't seem to get food into my mouth. Although it's not good for all fabrics/colors, it works wonderfully on simple cotton or poly-blend items and can really save you when you're in a pinch.
  3. An Eco-Tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge -- Eco Tools is a great brand that I really love, and there has been SO much hype around these facial sponges lately that I was really excited to get this guy. Review coming soon!
  4. Pure Silk shaving cream and Olay Regenerist Luminous, both of which I am gifting to my best friend Melissa who is indeed a bride, since the ingredients don't quite meet my eco-standards. So maybe she'll review them on her blog soon. :)
  5. A coupon for a Riley & Grey wedding website, which again, doesn't quite apply in this situation.
Overall, it was bit hit or miss, but I was super excited to receive the first three products and look forward to sharing more about them soon. Thanks Influenster!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

PHLBloggers
Follow on Bloglovin