Nail (and toe!) of the Day: Essie's Cute As a Button and Tangerine


Today I indulged in a rare treat: a manicure and pedicure at the spa! Since my birthday is in a couple of weeks, my mom treated me and I decided to go for a coral look on both my nails and toes. I used Essie polishes on both: Cute as a Button on the fingers (pictured above and in the bottle below) and Tangerine on the toes (just pictured in the bottle below as it's quite awkward to take a close-up picture of your feet!) since I never like to have the same exact color on my nails and toes. Instead, I do try to choose shades in the same family. Cute as a Button is a much truer, bright peachy coral, whereas Tangerine is a much deeper, richer almost orange coral. What are your favorite polishes for the summer season?

       
                             Cute as a Button                                                   Tangerine

Both polishes can be purchased online at Essie.com or at your local beauty supply store. (Thanks to Essie.com for the photos!)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

I'm a member of Lady Project!

Popular Posts

PHLBloggers
Follow on Bloglovin