Beauty Break: Meet my Dogs!

Every once in a while, I'll take a beauty break to tell you a little bit more about me and what I do outside of the blogosphere. Today, I want to introduce you to my babies aka my chihuahuas Bella and Bailey!

Meet Bella

Bella is a four-year old long coat chihuahua (born April 17, 2006) who loves to give kisses and have her belly rubbed. Sweet as she is, she's not the brightest crayon in the box and doesn't know how to fetch, so if you want to play with her, be prepared to be the one doing the fetching! Bella also loves cuddling and curling up in blankets. If you're not careful, you'll often find her curling up smack in the middle of your pillow, looking like the Princess she is. :) Her cutest attribute? She kicks her hind legs when she gets excited!

Meet Bailey

Bailey is also a four-year-old long coat chihuahua (born February 22, 2006), and he is in love with Bella. He's also a shy boy, and it takes him a while to warm up to strangers, but once he feels comfortable with you, he'll give you the most gentle kisses in the world and be your best friend...and protector! Watch out criminals, if you make even the tiniest peep outside our home, Bailey unleashes his most fearsome bark (and then subsequently runs and hides as soon as you open the door!). Bailey is also the most well mannered and easy going chihuahua you'll ever meet. :) His cutest attribute? He sticks his tongue out when he gets excited or nervous.

Meet Chanel

Technically, Chanel is my mom's dog, but I love her so much that I just couldn't leave her out of this entry. Chanel is a 3-year-old smooth coat chihuahua with a HUGE personality that goes way beyond her mere 6 pounds. A playful, spunky girl, she loves to cuddle, especially under the covers, and wags her tail upon just hearing your voice. She's also an athlete and jumps, climbs and crawls wherever she can force her little body to go. Her cutest attribute? When she wags her tail, her whole butt wags with it. :)

And there you have it, snapshots of my lovelies! I'll be back soon with a new beauty entry!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

I'm a member of Lady Project!

Popular Posts

PHLBloggers
Follow on Bloglovin