Nail of the Day: Funky Dunkey by OPI

Although I certainly don't change my nail polish every day (I wait until it chips), I thought it would be fun to share my Nail of the Day when I do put on a fun, new color. Today's polish is Funky Dunkey by OPI from the Shrek collection. It's a really bold, deep purple and totally fun for summer! I bought this polish at ULTA, where they're currently having a really great sale: If you buy two OPI polishes you get a Spring sample kit free that contains three mini-polishes (one is a top coat). The offer isn't available on the Web site, so be sure to check out your local store if you're interested -- I believe they're also offering an Essie sale right now if that's your brand of choice. :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

I'm a member of Lady Project!

Popular Posts

PHLBloggers
Follow on Bloglovin